Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Challenge

Ok fellow bloggers and blog readers, I am in the midst of writing exams and decided to quickly come here and say hi. I miss this thing! Anyhow, we know how great the festivities are around this type of year, not to mention what we can get away with on the fashion table. Face it, Christmas is the only time of year when we can wear huge bell earings and big red bows on our heads. So, i propose a challenge. This year, try incorporating at least 1 holiday colour into your wardrobe a day. Easy? Think again. When I mean holiday colour I am referring to these colours : red, burgundy, green (any shade), gold, silver or white. This doesnt mean go crazy and wear every colour, it means try and bring in a little bit of holiday spirit to your day. I will be posting mine as soon as I am done my exams ( I end on the 21st). From that day on I will show you what I am wearing. So, if any of you do this, send a picture to my email at jessica@acidcitymag.com and I will get back to you! If I get enough maybe ill post them up here! Cant wait to see your outfits and hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!- jessica diana



















Blue skirt:  american apparel
Gold/white skirt being used as a top! : vintage ( 1 point for holiday challenge)
    White blazer : vintage ( 2 points for holiday challenge)
    Black tights

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i wear the same shirt everyday?

Jessica said...

if you wish!