Thursday, January 7, 2010

LONG time no..type?

Hey everyone! I apologize for the MIA the last few weeks. Exams have been crazy, the holidays were crazier more so. I spent only a few days at home and then I was off to spend new years in New York. Oh how I miss it there. Anyhow, here are a couple of photographs from some outfits and such over the break. Lets all remember that is is December, so a lot of my outdoor outfits required a coat...which makes me super sad. I dont like coats much....they cover up everything. Anyhow I havent developed the roll of disposable film from New Years yet so Ill get on that.  Nothing too crazy, i didnt capture a lot however I will try to find some off of friends and such. I DID however, try to keep my holiday challenge going...and I think for the most part I succeeded! That being said, I want you all to email me a picture or pictures, of outfits you pulled off with festive colours, please do? Im tres interested! Hope all is well in the new year, happy snowstorms. -jessica diana



































3 comments:

Unknown said...

b-e-a-utiffuull

vintage muse said...

the black and white in station is amazing, looks so old!

and that shiny number, HOT.

xo

Jessica said...

ah thanks girl!