Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hour 17...the final hours

Ok guys so this is the last stretch. Since the last post there have been two more elimination rounds, leaving me with two others. The last one will be at 3:30 in the morning, which is in 15 minutes. Its a winner take all. I have come to realize that I am the only one in this for a legit reason. One guy wants to win because his pride and the name of winning, one guy just wants to get studying done...and then theres me...for my parents...cmon dont i get a sympathy vote? Anyhow I made a new friend named Steve, hes super cool. The last challenge was to name as many U.S states as you could...I got 21..or something? Not bad right! Ugh guys I wanna win so bad! I think I over heard that this gift card is to a book store...which is even MORE than perfect. I wanted to buy my mom her favourite book which doesnt even own a copy of..Withering Heights or something? Anyhow this thing is going to be over in less than 15 minutes and I hope I get that card!!! I wont even be able to sleep because im so high strung on coffee...aaaahh...if that guy wins that was jsut here because he wanted to get studying in...shits gonna go DOWN. Anyhow here are more pictures, i'll update you with the result as soon as I can


New friend Steve

Current State...anxiety.

1 comment:

JoshuaZachary said...

Anxiety isn't a state of being, is being anxious.