Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cabaret

Im watching it again now, such a great moive. Everytime I watch it I fall in love with Liza Minnelli all over again, shes fabulous. Sorry Zeta Jones but your act will never compare...although Chicago was great. I wont say a lot today im rather tired and today has been full of emtional stress and useless school pressure. I have an essay due in a couple of days which I havent started yet, for the very reason I dont know how to start it. SO COMPLICATED! I also have an 8 page website due the day after...and then exams start! Oh school why do you like hurting me so? Here are pictures of our floor Christmas decorations. Maybe closer to Christmas I'll start dressing in the traditional white, green and red...ok maybe not red...maybe burgundy....im definitely going to do this, so stoked! Im going over to a friends house Sunday to watch classic Christmas movies like Roudolph and The Little Drummer Boy, and making cookies, so lame but I cant remember being so excited!- jessica diana

Alli's beautiful bedroom, thats Christmas love right there.








Ya you see right... reindeer sheets!!

















Our little Christmas Tree



Best DVD box set...dont even try to compare...just dont.





Blue and White dress- Value Village
Jean Vest- Value Village
Brown Belt- H&M
Grey Sweater- Garage
(worn with white knitted hat, white knitted scarf, white knitted mittens and my hunters)

2 comments:

Philip Zave said...

Are you thinking of seeing Nine, I am going to the advanced screening on Monday XD! I wonder how it will compare to Chicago and Cabaret.... I suppose I will have to watch Cabaret to know... I am pretty ashamed at myself for not having seen that one actually... YAY CHRISTMAS MOVIES / DECORATIONS!!!

Jessica said...

I want to see NIne so bad! everyone is in that! penelope andddd nicole kidman!! AH! phil your so lucky tell me how it goes! its guaranteed to be amazing...i think its a remake though of an older version if im correct. and you have to watch cabaret! and i know christmas is around the corner!!