Monday, November 30, 2009

First official snowfall

Yes folks yes it is! The first snow fall has arrived! I was concentrating at my desk only to be constantly disturbed of the noise going on outside. Assuming it was a bunch of drunks I continued on. 30 minutes later I curiously checked outside, only to see a bunch of students making snowmen, having snowball fights, and making snow angels. Who knew that some things never change...even when it came to the joy of a first snow fall? I mean...the youngest you can be here is 18! Also in the spirit of decorating my floor has gone Christmas crazy, decorating their rooms, walls and doors. Its so great im gonna upload some photos I took. If you cant celebrate the season normally, why not bring it to you right? Al had a super hard day today so Kudos to her for surviving it. One of those days where everything goes wrong you know? If I remember correctly she went into Tim Hortons because she needed change for a photocopier machine, while at Tim Hortons, spilled her drink all over the floor, went on her hands and knees to clean it, only to have the machine not take the change. OH and her dad got transfered to the same place she works....weeeeee. What do you guys feel about this new font? Im kinda digging it...makes me want a type writer all over again. My day was alright, im finding that my body has become immune to caffeine, and no matter the amount I drink I cant seem to wake up...which is horrible. The lock on my door also doesnt work, which means my stuff is definitely gonna get stolen...oh thank you cheap card keys! Outfits go in order from Friday, Saturday night (I didnt get a photo when I was wearing it but my friend Taylor did and I took a picture of it on the floor the next morning) and Monday. Looking at these pictures I realized too how my hair is already starting to fade back to blonde at the bottom...how incredibly disappointing. -jessica diana









Grey Blazer- Top Shop London
White Dress Shirt- H&M
Jeans- H&M
Belt- Black Market on Queen
Shoes- Store on queens
Watch- Italy
Bracelt- Forever 21









Sparkly Shirt- Value Village
Skirt- Primark London
Blazer- Value Village








Fury Hat- H&M
Flannel- Value Village
Burgundy Sweater- Black Market on Queen
Navy Blue Skirt- American Apparel (you cant see it)
Hunter Boots







No comments: