Friday, November 27, 2009

I come from the streets of loretto

Today was ok, it was snowing, but I dont count it as the first snow fall because its that gross wanna be wet snow...you know? By 1:00 it turned into actual rain and I had no umbrella so I got soaked, YAY hypothermia! You know when you put your hood on and your walking against the wind and it keeps blowing back? Then to show your hood whos boss you violently pushing it back up...for the wind to take it back down...and you just keep getting more frustrated? That was me today! PLUS i was walking up this massive hill and for some odd reason there were Canadian geese in the midle of the path...solid as rocks. They werent moving! I swear they were just standing there...I had to walk around them. My music class ended 30 minutes early which was cool and I got back and loafted a bit. Then I did more film notes...because thats the thing to do on a Friday evening. Me and Alene were skyping again tonight, connection was great im feeling really warm inside. I completely relaxed tonight. Watched a bit of Coco Avant Chanel, played some guitar, wrote another song, pretty legit. I had the play tonight too before all of this laziness,  it was great and the cast got a standing ovation, so happy for them! Everyone is getting closer which is cool, met a coolio boy named Isaac and hes just as obsessed with fashion as I am! YAY! Anyhow I mentioned I was getting lazy so I just took web cam pictures of my outfit when I came inside. I found it awkward taking the pictures on web cam because I had to show my face...so I uh...made some pretty funny faces. Nothing special again, however the sparkles on my jacket acted as a personalized disco ball that reflected off of everything and everyone...pretty rad, night folks.- jessica diana






(sneak peak of tomorrows outfit behind me)




Dress- American Apparel $40
Grey Shirt- Garage $14
Sparkly Jacket- Value Village



Me and Al skyping...arent we cute?

No comments: