Monday, November 9, 2009

Clinic

I have this song in my head by a band named Clinic but I forgot the name of the song and I cant find it anywhere! It wont leave my brain...not like you care...you care right? Anyhow today was progressive. Woke up nice and early because I had a meeting to go to, only to find out that the meeting got rescheduled to later on. Thanks for ruining my Sunday sleep in, no big deal. Meeting went well I did what was needed to be done and I walked back to the dorm. Taking my sweet time may I add because of the beautiful day outside. It was 18 degrees outside!! Which may be freezing cold for you Mexicans but us Canadians truly know how to savour any heat we can get.  I woke up this morning to see girls tanning on the grass...a little extreme but nevertheless the sun made people happy. The rest of the day was spent moping around like a little depressed girl glued to her chair. I finished all my readings!!...not like you care...but you care right? Now im just doing this blog because its my duty as a conformist to be with the "it" crowd. Tomorrow is supposed to be 20 degrees, which is great for November, thaaaaankkk youuu global warming! I dont care what happens tomorrow, its sunny, and that has to count for something right? So I vow on the sun that tomorrow ( or should I say today) shall be a great day indeed!-jessica diana









Vest- Value Village $4
Belt- Stole from anas closet
Plaid Shirt- grandfathers
Dress- a market in England
Cowboy boots- Aldo $120

2 comments:

:)ama said...

i miss my shirt

Anonymous said...

correction
MY shit:)