Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday night thoughts

Its a cold night in London but nevertheless a Friday night. A Friday night I chose to stay in, watch Julie and Julia, reconnect with old friends, argue with new ones, and procrastinate the work I intended to complete in the first place. I am loading an outfit I wore sometime this week and I apologize for the lack of blogging. No my style has not faded and no Im not giving up on this pointless blog, but Ive been so caught up in the lives of others, school and people I love to remember to take a picture. Im getting into Yoga again, ive gone 4 times this week and its like rediscovering who you are. Imagine, an hour and a half 4 times a week on yourself. Sitting in a room, learning positions and poses that not only help your physical being, but your mental cautious as well. I have an hour, just one hour to shut out the world and all of its mishaps. I have one hour to forget about school and relationships and try my hardest to feel stress free....and it works, yes it works. But within that hour of self reflection and peace, comes a lot of thinking and a lot of realization. I forgot who I was, I am a new person, in a good way but in a bad way as well, it could possibly be the cause of my moodiness all week? I have also included my Halloween costume, I was the hubba to her bubba. Alene and I were bubble gum and Andreia was the wrapper. It worked out better than expected and the night was fantastic. I hope everyone had an amazing halloween. Not to get too personal, but never burn bridges with people that matter, and always make time for people who do. To all a good night- jessica diana






My costume: pink dress- american apparel $30
Pink tights- american apparel $20
white flats- payless!
white purse- h&M $15

Dreias Costume: yellow t shirt- bluenotes
blue skirt- walmart $14!! (kids section)
tube socks- walmart!

Alenes Costume: purple dress- american apparel $40
indigo tights- american apparel $20
Hunters- Anas....free?
Black Belt- H&M




Stripe Dress Shirt- $25 H&M
Red Skirt- $30 American Apparel
Belt- Vintage
Blazer- $40 H&M
Black Boots- downtown store Toronto
Coat- Suzy Shier $60

1 comment:

NatalieMunroe said...

Julie and Julia was a great movie, loved it!