Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad Reputation

Yes Joan Jett is definitely an idol of mine. Bad Reputation? Cant get better. Kinda sucks that Hit Me With Your Best Shot is ruined for me because of guitar hero...but nevertheless shes magic. Today was a long day, filled with stress, chaos and work and I was on my toes every minute of it. Stress+me=love, so I cant really escape it. Ana and Alene are of course the best support system out there, I can definitely go to them when im needing a few words of wisdom to help me get through. Because even though I love the stress...it still is stress and we all need someone there...whoever invented friends was a genius. I mean think of the role they play in our lives? Think of the job description of being a friend? Late night phone calls, venting sprees, crying, arguments, drunken mishaps, lame men, STRESS...and you...YOU the friend have to be there for it all..kinda nuts to expect out of someone right? Just going to take the time to those friends of mine who continue to stick by my side through my complaints and dramatic speeches. THIS GOES OUT TO YOU LOVELYS...i know you must feel grand that a random blog is being dedicated to you..go nuts, celebrate...wheres the champagne?- jessica diana



Alene and Ana

No comments: