Monday, November 16, 2009

Class is in two hours...

So dont even attempt to ask me why im awake. I cant fall asleep, I've been tossing and turning all night, which has to be the one of the worst feelings. Ana had class this morning at 8 so I woke up with her and havent been able to get back down since. What does one do when they cant sleep? Blog of course! So sorry that I havent been updating my stuff. Ive been really caught up with school and life and such to actually com here and document it down. On thursday I went to a concert to interview a band called the Artists Life, they're super rad. I got some pictures of my outfit from then. Also an outfit from my schools semi formal. Sorry its such a horrible picture but thats one of the only ones I have from the night. The rest of my outfits are on my camera and im way to lazy to load them right now so i'll so a mega post sometime this week of everything...how efficient of me. Im coming home this weekend, really excited to be back in the city and seeing everyone again...where is this post even going? No where...I didnt think it would. One last thing though! Vogue is doing their annual artists issue for December...super excited...you should me too..just sayin. Im going to attempt to sleep again. Night world..or should I say morning.-jessica diana




















Dress: Ana's- urban outfitters $80
Pearl Necklace- H&M-$14
Bracelet- Forever 21 $20
Heels- Black Steve Madden Pumps (sorry you cant see the beauty) - $180






















Jean Shirt- Vintage Abercrombie $40
Dress- Circle scarf from american apparel $40
White Scarf- Winners $25
Belt- Anas
Boots- some store on queen
Flower ring- Le Chateau $30

2 comments:

vintage muse said...

omg IAN! He;s my pal, we used to do movie stuff together. he's still acting, im not. he also just got married and we're using the same wedding photographers lol.

he's so sweet, no!?

you look so pretty!!

Jessica said...

yes its ian!!! and yea he was saying how he just got married! Aw thats so cool claudia! yes hes very sweet indeed! and thanks so muchhh!