Thursday, November 26, 2009

stop making eyes at me and ill stop making eyes at you

What to do at 11:52?...film notes YAY! Tonight was the opening night for Spring Awakening and it went super awesome. Cast ran through it smoothly and the emotion was intense...if you live in London...come out. Im getting really lazy in uploading my outfits everyday...I suppose thats a bad thing considering I just started this blog...maybe i'll start doing webcam pictures...quality isnt the greatest though. "Stop making eyes at me and Ill stop making eyes at you" sorry i know Im all over the place! The Kooks are in my head, im currently listening to some of their older stuff which kills the new stuff but to each is own right? Who am I to judge their direction in music? Skype with Alene partly worked today, the image for once wasnt pixilated and there was no delay on voice SUCCESS (i know it may seem nothing to you at home, but dorm room internet connection is HORRID). I was loafting a lot today on the apple site looking at previews, theres a few good movies coming out. If you guys have nothing better to do check out these ones: Wonderful World, Greenberg, Exraordinary Measures, Yellow Hankerchief, Crazy Heart, Police: Adjective and Brothers. Anyhow heres the outfit from tonight Im supposed to wear "all black" because im backstage, nothing special dont get your hopes up. tata!-jessica diana









Black and White sweater- Jacob
Belt- Vintage
Skirt- H&M
Leather Vest- Value Village
Grey Tank- H&M

No comments: