Wednesday, November 25, 2009

horrible horrible horrible

Yes im terribly sorry I havent been doing my daily postings, im terribly sorry that ive been out living life rather than sitting here recording it. Im going to be a horrible blogger, I guess some of us arent cut out for it.  "I used to sing to your twisted symphony"...i dont know why that came up I really enjoy that line though. Speaking of lines theres this new artist I discovered named Jason Bajada...kinda a mixture of John Mayer/Bob Dylan/ Chris Martin...yes those are some big names...but if you only knew! Go and check him out..i believe his myspace is www.myspace.com/jasonbajada ...he will not disappoint. Tonight as with the next few nights is Spring Awakening practices as well as peformances..EXCITING! I dont know if I let you guys in on that but im doing costumes for the show...yes figures me doing costumes. If any of you were thinking of buying the new issue of Flare because of Taylor Momsen...dont. I was so disappointed. There is only 1 picture of her and not even a full page article...what the hell is that about! Not to mention the article was poorly written...just ruined my day is all..no big deal. I have a bunch of new issues and I cant even read them because of all this damn work! I went home to Tornto on the weekend and it felt way to short. Amadeusz and I went back to Maggerors (if thats how you spell it) Tea House in Kleinburg. We tried this "Ciao bell" tea...amazing you must go there just to try it. Had a nice talk, I miss our talks, I think he agrees. Speaking of tea I took Paige to Davids Tea for her first time, she fell in love and bought 75 grams of Creme Brule tea, wonderful indeed. The rest of Saturday was spent sweater shopping, i think I bought 7 new ones at Black Market for $70, pretty sweet. Met up with everyone at night for some dinner, smooth as usual, minus the 2 hours wait. Anyway the weekend went way to quick, Maria if your reading this, SORRY! In due time my dear in due time. Here is a mega post of some outfits from last week, enjoy...i suppose? -jessica diana





Grey Tights- American Apparel
Black Skirt- American Apparel
Dress shirt- Urban Outfitters
Belt- Value Village
Grey Tank top- H&M





Lace Top- Anas! (Aritzia)
Blue Jean Vest- Vallue Village
Fur Vest- Value Village
Grey Tank- H&M
Plaid Skirt- Urban Behavior
Black Cardgian- H&M
Necklaces- all over the place









(outfit worn with white knit hat and white knit scarf as well)
Shoes- American Eagle
Socks- The Bay
Tights- American Apparel
Blue Skirt- American Apparel
Burgundy Cardigan- Black Market on Queen
Knit Sweater- Black Market on Queen
Pouch Necklace- London Top Shop
Jean Jacket- Value Village
Grey Top Underneath- Garage

No comments: