Friday, October 30, 2009

Nonsense

Current time is 1:17 and my Ana is freaking out over an exam she has in two days. Poor girl I feel her pain...no I really dont shes in business and im in Media Communications...whole different ball game I presume. She asked me to put some LMFAO on so its blaring through my speakers, while the coffee is going in hopes that she stays awake! Here I am painting my nails..."Pazitively Hot" by OPI incase you were wondering. Two of the greatest girls are coming up here tomorrow...well techinically today. Its going to be amazing, I wont reveal my costume until Sunday! Halloween is always so exciting, im glad im not dressing like everyone else and being a police officer or something. Here are looks for the last few days. Im an epic fail at this blog stuff...isnt there supposed to be a blog a day capturing what you wore? epic, epic fail.- Jessica diana





Navy Dress: H&M- $40
Floral Scarf underneath dress: H&M-$20
Brown Belt- H&M
Green sweater- H&M
Burgundy Tights
(wow h&m spokesperson much?)



Faux Fur Vest-Value Village $7
Grey Circle Scarf- American Apparel
Black Cardigan- H&M
Black Sweater over- Banana Republic $60
Black Tights- Aritzia-$20



(you cant see anything...thats great, the vest is hogging the light)

Sparkly Vest- $5 Value Village
Black Sweater- Banana Republic $60
Black High waisted skirt- American Apparel
Black Tights



No comments: