Monday, October 19, 2009

hello to hallucinations .

So every time I look over I keep seeing something moving. Now im positive that something underneath me is moving, looked like some kind of shadow. It took my 2 hours to realize that it was the shadow from my pull strings on my sweater. Yes life of a university student is grand. What happened today? Oh i lost my mind..kinda..sorta ...a bit. Read my horoscope this morning, telling me that nothing was going to go my way today, but i showed that horoscope whos boss!...NOOOTT. Not only did 12 out of the 28 photos on my disposable camera turn out, but all 3 of my pens ran out of ink, THREE!!! So i was forced to write with a highlighter, which I then lost by the end of the day. I got assigned a 12 page essay due in a few days not to mention the strap on my favourite bag, the bag I use to go to class everyday, BROKE. Yessiirrreee bob it broke! So I was forced to walk around all day clutching my bag for dear life. Now its 1 in the morning, I brewed another few cups of coffee and im planning on staking it out like a big girl, the time has come to get to work! Here is todays outfit, Ana wasnt in the room this morning so I was forced to take them of myself- jessica diana




Pattern Blazer- Value Village $4
White dress shirt- H&M- $25
Tanned Belt- Moms closet
Blue Skirt- American Apparel $30
(you cant see but worn with black tights and black ballet flats)

No comments: