Monday, October 26, 2009

Hallomaniaaa...and Ana!

So the residences are going nuts with Halloween decorations. Im in my room trying to study and the girls next to me are SCREAMING their heads off on how excited their new decorations look. Cmaaaann their decorations, I know your giddy and all but screaming for ten minutes straight...ITS A FREAKIN PUMPKIN. I thought Id take my procrastination time and talk to you about my roommate Ana who I havent talked about before...because I am a self centered blog whore. Ive known her for 4 years, shes amazing, dont touch. Yesterday she came in the room and decided she "wanted to measure the beds to see if they fit against the window". So at 2:30 yesterday morning, we rearranged our whole room by putting the beds together and against the window, thus leaving space for a cool chill area, fridge and chairs included. Its pretty cool, dont hate. In two days is my last exam, thank the sun (as my boyfriend says). This weekend is going to make people jealous...but I wont mention that until ...well closer to the weekend! Here are my library outfits from Saturday and Sunday.-jessica diana




Burgundy Tights- Walmart $8
Flats- American Eagle (forgot le price)
Socks- The Bay $15
Grey circle scarf- American Apparel$40
Green Sweater- Urban Behaviour $30
Blue Cardigan- Urban Outfitters $80
Plaid Fleece- Grandfathers pass me down



Striped Skirt- American Apparel $40
Black Tights
Black Sweater- Banana Republic $60
Black Pleather Vest- Value Village $4
Black Shirt- H&M- 25

No comments: