Sunday, October 18, 2009

Procrastination

Procrastination is the key to success....imagine? HA id be the most successful person out there. Kids dont procrastinate...who am I kidding now im a hypocrite? Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend, I was busy doing important things such as watching where the wild things are and paranormal activity, not to mention hanging out with the coolest guy in the world. Oh! And ive decided to be Max from where the wild things are, I gotta make my costume out of scratch, but its better than a fire fighter or some skanky devil right?....right? Or am I supposed to be sluty for the sake of it being Halloween? Comments? Anyway here is an outfit from Friday, i'll start again tomorrow...possibly if i feel like even getting dressed. You see I have 2 mid terms, 2 essays and an assignment due within the next few days....what would happen if I just walked to class naked? Literally, what, the cops would come? By then id make my impression, good enough for me id say. Unfortunately for you that wouldnt be blogged...but Id live to tell the story. OK im done now, cheers to all nighters, caffeine and complete loss of sanity- jessica diana






Grey tights- american apparel
Blue Dress- market in London- 30 pounds
Black Cardigan- H&M- gift
Green sweater- Reitmans- $40
Scarf- H&M- $20
Hat- New York- $40

No comments: