Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Im behind!

How sad? I just started this thing and Im already behind. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I was woken up to Bruce Springsteen and it got me thinking of New Jersey. Dont ask how or why, but I pictured this outfit walking the streets of New Jersey on a dark fall day. i know my imagination is impeccable. For curiosity sake, check out "Streets of Philidelphia" by Mr Bruce. This outfit was from Monday! Im back at school now, starting to get really cold up here in London, not looking forward to the Winter, pathetic Canada.



Flannel shirt: Dads closet
Black Cardigan: H&M- present
Scarf: H&M
Belt: H&M
Tights: American Apparel
Boots: Hunters $130

Ps, how rad is Van Halen? Sorry my itunes is on shuffle and Pretty Woman just came on. And I just realized that with an orange hunting hat, id look like I was ready to chop some wood....

-jessica diana




1 comment:

vintage muse said...

so 90s grunge with a bit of a woodsy feel. i like.