Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hibernation

Ive been hibernating...in the library the last few days. Like I said exams are a killer. Today I literally wore leggings and a baggy sweater, no need to blog. These outfits are from Tuesday and Wednesday. Nothing really that great, like I said this is what I was wearing to the library....bleee. Although what am I saying I really do enjoy books! This blog is going no where im just going to post these pictures up and get back to work! Hope all is going well for everyone else in exam world. -jessica diana




London weather...almost everyday



Dress: Tophop $80
Blue jacket: H&M- $40
Blue Tights- H&M- $7
Green Sweater- H&M



Red dress: Wasaga Beach $40
Grey Sweater: Garage $20
Belt: H&M
Denim Vest : Value Village $4
Circle Scarf- American Apparel


No comments: