Monday, October 12, 2009

First post- hello

Ok so im new at this whole fashion blogging thing, although I am a fashion blog whore. With some convincing of friends, I have decided to make my own fashion blog, more for myself than anyone else. If no one ever goes on this, god bless you and I hope you have a swell life! If you do decide to reference this, well welcome to my world of chaos. For those of you who dont know me, I am living in a dorm room, which probably means ill be taking most of the pictures myself, sorry for the grotesque quality. If your asking what "Palais de Challiot" is, its a palace in Paris, and if im feeling generous ill post a link after the post...






Skirt: H&M $30
Belt: H&M $12
Tights: American Apparel-..forgot how much
Green Sweater: H&M $22
Cardigan- Urban Outfitters $80
Scarf- H&M-$12
Ring- Icing by Claires-$ 12

Pictures of the Palace that I named the blog after, I know brilliant. Went to Paris and I completely forgot to go here, now everytime I see pictures I take it as a sign that I was a complete failure of a tourist. Ces la vie,right?




1 comment:

vintage muse said...

welcome!

one thing, please make comments open in a new window so i can reference the images when commenting.

and take off word verification, too ;)

hope to read/see more soon :)