Thursday, December 3, 2009

bye bye baby, baby goodbye

Listening to the four seasons...if you didnt know that based on the title of this blog...you dont own the rights to continue reading. By that I mean if you dont know who the Four Seasons are you need seriously consider looking back on life and where you went wrong. Im listening this station on itunes called "Golden Oldies" oh and that it is. Its a marvelous station if I say so myself, its making me all happy...which is...golden? Anyhow I just finished watching the Victorias Secret Fashion Show...wow...thats all im going to say. They are beautiful...they are the definition of angels, literal gifts from god himself. The Black Eyed Peas are everywhere this year huh? I feel like every time theres some extravagant show they're there performing. YES !!!(sorry The Young Rascals are playing!....Good Lovin?...no guys?...its ok I dont blame you we grew up in a sad generation).  Haha yess Diana Ross and "Aint No Mountain High Enough" just came on..you all really need to get on this chanel..its a beautiful thing.- jessica diana


















































Red Skirt- American Apparel
Belt- Vintage
White TShirt- American Apparel
Grey Sweater- H&M
Flannel- Dads!


No comments: