Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Destino

SO WAS ANYONE AWARE THAT SALVADORE DALI AND WALT DISNEY TEAMED UP? YA BECAUSE I SURE DIDNT! I was reading through my film text book only to come across a reference to a short film called "Destino" that was created over 60 years ago by those two masterminds and never got completed or released until 50 years later. Its so beautiful, so enchanting, so...DALI. Its like being on a trip, and it literally bounces and merges from one thing to the next. Here is the link, I really suggest you watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzZa5o1q5k have any of you watched Fantasia by Disney? Ok imagine that Dali style...unreal. Carrying on, I wont be blogging for a few days considering Im going to be living like a hermit in a cage. I have an exam this Saturday and classes ended today which means im not leaving the dorm. You know what I dont like so much about Winter? The fact that in the fall you can wear 50 layers without a coat, but in the winter you can only wear a few. I mean no matter how many layers I wear it wont equal a big wool coat, so im forced to downsize...not cool. Today I did a few layers though, a thermal, then a cardigan, then a dress, then a sweater...warmth=fantastasic.













Blue Sweater- Black Market
Grey Tights- H&M
Burgundy Dress- H&M
Creme Cardigan- Old Navy




2 comments:

Philip Zave said...

Oh Man! That video was fascinating... A baguette can double as a hat/bicycle helmet -- Why didn't I think of that?

mirrorinthesky said...

i know right! how creative!!