Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hour 15

Ok so now theyre doing an elimination round for the 7 of us left. Its a trivia game with "common knowledge question". Let me mention that I FREAK OUT when being put on the spot, hence why I do so horribly on tests and such. So, lets all cross our fingers that I make it through this round AHH no pressure. How horrible will that be if ive been here all day and I get eliminated because of THIS...OK WE JUST DID IT. The quiz was the 10 most common words in the english language. AHHH ok im not going to post this blog until I found out if im threw or not. Oh and Id like to make a shout out to my new friend Stephanie from Broc! She was keeping me company, shes so amazing! It makes me so happy knowing that you guys read this, and it warms my heart every time I hear someone say "Oh i read your blog today!!" . So dear Stephanie: THANK YOU, for supporting me! UH OH I just gotta strike because me and Ana were laughing, 2 more and Im out...dun dun dunnn. I was telling Ana that I hope I get through for the sole reason that I aint sleeping tonight with amount of coffee Im on! Can you tell im typing at break through speeds? Oh...shame... anyhow...cmonnnn make me get through...make me get throughhhhh I MADE IT THROUGHHH AAAAHH YAY all is well for the next couple hours at least...
update: just found out there will be another elimination in 1 hour....superb.




















This is my "IM SO ANXIOUS/HIGH ON COFFEE" face.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

AWWW:) Thanks for the shoutout! loved this blog. goooooood luck xoxo