Friday, December 4, 2009

glitter flash flash

I made this for a computer science project, thought I might as well post it up here considering Im not doing anything better. As well tomorrow Im in a contest to see how long I can stay at a desk for! Last year a girl won with 28 hours!!! So I will definitely keep you all posted and let me know what your up to I'll definitely need all the support I can get! I wanna win this thing! It was freezing outside today...ok not literally only minus 1...but nevertheless. I just wore a HUGE sweater, scarf and hat, nothing too special. I wore leg warmers inside my hunters though it was ...warm? Also I have attached a picture of the greatest girls, they make me smile. And remember that sparkly top outfit I wore? I found this picture on the same roll of film the night I wore it...nothing much better but hopefully youll get the picture! Now im off to bed, one must get lots of sleep for contests such as these. -jessica diana





































































Forest green sweater- Black Market Queen
Scarf- Winners
Hat- H&M
Leg Warmers- American Apparel





































































Paige, Alene, Myself and Andreia...so now when I talk about them you know who they are.



No comments: