Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i dont need power when im hypnotized

Ive been watching Taking Woodstock, anyone seen in? I think its perfectly done. Theres no corniness, no stupid effects, no overused things like old footage and such, its just great. Really conveyed how epic Woodstock was in its first year, and how it came from literally nothing what a fluke! Its definitely a must see for those who are even aware of what Woodstock was. Moving on, I spent the whole day in the library where I bumped into half of the crew from Spring Awakening, it was pretty great. "La Grange" has such a good riff doesnt it, two seconds and its in your head for life. Ive been trying some of these new "festive flavour shots" at Starbucks. Not bad, so far I've tried "shortbread" and "cheesecake" the cheesecake one didnt really taste like much but it smelt really good....theres around 4 more..and I will try them. I always get shots in my green tea, you guys should try it. The best combination? 3 shots of caramel in "awake" tea, go for it, you'll be amazed, its my signature drink, dont mess.  Im slowly slipping into that exam state of insanity, where walls seem to move and colours flash..kind of like an acid trip... so on that note, I hope everyones acid trips are doing wonders. -jessica diana
PS I dont know why the blog is spacing everything out so much, Ive tried and cant seem to fix it, sorry for the messy look.



















































































































































Library outfit:

Flannel Shirt: H&M
Grey shirt under: Garage
White V neck under: American Apparel
Shiny Tights- American Apparel
Grey Cardigan: H&M
Hunter Boots

No comments: