Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hour 12

Hour 12 and only on 2 cups of coffee:), its silly but I feel super proud. Thought id let you know that the girl that won last year lasted 28 hours, so im almost at the halfway point. Im right next to the window and every few minutes students are walking bye drunkenly screaming...oh jealousy. Ana is in front of me now keeping me company, how cool is she? Oh and its been established that if you win its a $50 gift card to somewhere...i dont know where. I forgot to mention that the reason im doing this is for my parents. I want some extra spending money so I can get them gifts for Christmas. Yes bring out the violins but im being sincere, why else would I lock myself up for 28 hours? I finished my film exam notes, now im catching up on film reading...yes im a slacker and extremely behind in almost everything. Anyhow, let me know how your night is going if you read this. Hopefully you'll bring some stories to the table!- jessica diana



No comments: