Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rhiannon

Shes like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness...

 
Burgundy Tights
High wasted blue skirt: american apparel
Grey Sweater: Garage
T shirt: american apparel
Jean Vest: value village

ANAS CORNER!!
Ana has expressed to me her concern for my blog and why she isnt featured on it. She has boldly stated that her vast expertise in track pants and sweaters deserves to be featured. So low and behold ANAS CORNER! Whenever she is in the mood for me taking her pictures I will gladly do so! (Shes the best roomie ever....you cant have her.period.)


 

First Outfit:

Vneck: Aritzia
Track Pants: UWO pants

Second Outfit:

Sweater: Northface sweater
Pants: Lulu Lemons

There you have it folks! Tomorrow im getting my hair coloured a bit lighter, lets cross my fingers!

No comments: