Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010?

Hey loves, sorry I havent posted in a while. i have some pictures on my camera but considering that Im home for the week I didnt bring my usb...smart thinking I know. Anyhow I have some webcam pictures to put up so I'll do those. Ive been watching some of the fall/winter 2010 collections and Im not really feeling anything. I get that theyre trying to do this whole "fresh modern" thing but it just looks cheap and unoriginal to me. Its like theyre trying to bring back that whole 90s heroin chick feel..but its a fail...in my eyes anyway. Why is it that designers keep re-inventing the wheel? Something different please! Wangs collection was completely and utterly disappointing to me and as we speak im watching the Rodarte show so lets hope on this one. Hope you are all having a lovely evening.

 
Top: Zara
Pants: Value Village
Purse: Value Village
Belt: Vintage
(worn with black steve madden pumps and a black/silver blazer)


Dress: H&M
Flannel: grandfathers
Vest: value village
Belt: H&M

I got cold so I changed the outfit with sweaters:


























Burgundy Sweater: Black Market
Grey Sweater: H&M


























Worn with these sweet shoes! 
Value Village (6 bucks!)

No comments: