Monday, March 8, 2010

Stand by Me

Amadeusz and I were watching it last night. Every time I watch that movie Im reminded why its my favourite movie. The lines are genius. Just genius, short simple, cut throat, genius. Anyhow sorry for the lack of posts, been busy busy busy. Weather is great, means my life is great.























 
 
 
Sparkly Top: Moms closet 
Dress: Value Village
Striped shirt: Urban Behaviour
Fur Vest: Value Village
Leather Jacket: H&M
Half gloves: H&M
Scarf: Winners



Scarf: Winners
Skirt: Urban Behavior ( 5 years ago)
Grey sweater: Garage
Grey blazer: Top Shop London
Black Fur Vest: Value Village























 
Jean Jacket: Value Village
Red Blazer: Value Village
Blue Dress: Value Village
(worn with grey tights)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so because of my facebook absenteeism I totally forgot about your blog. You're cute. Sincerely. :)